homestead - Re: [Homestead] Meatless recipes, was Soy foods

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Meatless recipes, was Soy foods
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:07:27 -0400

On May 18, 2008, at 9:54 PM, Gene GeRue wrote:
By the way, upon both Internet and personal basement research I have
concluded that beer, some beer, especially high voltage beer, does in
fact not only keep, but improve with age.

Gene,

Long ago I made some beer. Ugh. But a friend of mine has made some VERY nice beer.

But the main point is that one set of brewing instructions I read back then ended with this:

"Allow to age at least 20 minutes before drinking."

HAH!

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net