homestead - Re: [Homestead] McKibben et al, was Do you have your affairs in order?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McKibben et al, was Do you have your affairs in order?
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:01:06 -0800

I always get a chuckle out of folks who insist that everyone likes or dislikes something based on a political party. AND, folks who insist that if one doesn't like "a" then one must like "b."

I don't like Teflon because *I* have done my homework. I don't particularly care for Hillary. It has nothing to do with them being Democrats. It has to do with THEM and what they have done and what they say and the lies they tell. PERIOD!

However, please share where ever in the world you got the notion that I liked McCain? I think both Teflon and McNasty are dangerous! Particularly for the economy. I said originally that I don't think there is a lesser of any evils this time
around. It looks like our only ?choices? will be Teflon and McNasty. We're
screwed either way!

Will I be smug? No, I'll be extremely sad that the U.S. has come to such a
state of affairs. Although, I won't have any problem saying I told you so to folks who refused to do their homework. To them I'll say "you got what you deserved." Unfortunately, the rest of us will be stuck with the results just like the last 7+ years.

If I'm wrong, I'll be happy because then we just might have a chance to
survive the mess we are currently in.

However, I don't see much hope. The public schools have succeeded and the
sheople keep right on keeping on their lemming path.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>

So, Lynda, what's your solution? You've made clear that you don't like
the Democrats. What is it you see in Senator McCain. Or do you just
want to say, A pox on all your houses, and then feel smug?