homestead - Re: [Homestead] McKibben et al, was Do you have your affairs in order?

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McKibben et al, was Do you have your affairs in order?
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:36:16 -0700

The folks pushing these electric cars never cease to amaze me.

Protection of Happy motoring is one of those "non negotiable" tenants of modern life. We want to keep it up and places like India and China want to join us. Every candidate must play lip service to "happy motoring" or pay the consequences of an unhappy electorate.

Happy motoring has lead us down a road that will be difficult to retrace. Modern suburbia is where a lot of political donations and votes reside but is just a very expensive result of happy motoring and cheap oil.

Don Bowen KI6DIU