homestead - Re: [Homestead] Golf Carts, etc.

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Golf Carts, etc.
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 22:04:16 -0700

4-wheelers and "Gators" in hunt clubs and other such venues.

Watch my journal for updates about a John Deere Gator. The motor died so I pulled it out. We could not find a replacement Kawasaki engine so we bought another Kawasaki engine. It did not have the correct shaft so we had to order another clutch. It does not have the correct flyweights so they should have come in today.

Don Bowen KI6DIU