homestead - Re: [Homestead] We made an offer!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We made an offer!
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 04:16:49 -0500

On May 7, 2008, at 10:43 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

Sorry...within an hour of hitting Virginia all my allergies kicked in
and I am dosing myself. Also, I'm tired from the gazillion miles
driving I did this week. And, then I'm excited. I read that and it's
sort of incoherent. Please bear with me. :)

Worked for me. But you missed telling us about the land. How many acres? All in pasture?