homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ditch Lillies

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ditch Lillies
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:39:50 -0400

Down here, we just call them day lillies..

Robert Walton wrote:
Awright, Rob, please to enlighten we ditch lily ignoramuses. What the
heck is a ditch lily?

Ditch lillies are lillies that grow in the ditch, Gene :>) Consider
yourself enlightened! I think that the orange ones are sold in the
catalogues as Tiger Lillies, but ditch lillies covers all colors,
shapes and sizes.

Rob - Va