homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ditch Lillies

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ditch Lillies
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:22:01 -0500

On Apr 27, 2008, at 9:19 PM, Robert Walton wrote:

Hey all,

This is my third spring here. I've been trying to do some projects
that make things nicer. Things that I can just sit back and look at.
I've planted rows of cedar trees, fruit trees, etc. This year my
project is ditch lillies.

Awright, Rob, please to enlighten we ditch lily ignoramuses. What the heck is a ditch lily?