homestead - [Homestead] Political fervor

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Political fervor
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:29:41 -0500

Friends, I feel the need to say that I am delighted to see so much energy here about the presidential campaign. It warms my soul. I feel pretty sure that we homesteader leanees are somewhat out of mainstream American discourse, but it warms me knowing that you are thinking of the issues. Well, at least the personal issues. Heck, I guess all issues are personal, no? So, how many of you think we will get beyond personal issues and on to national and international issues?

  • [Homestead] Political fervor, Gene GeRue, 04/27/2008