homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:28:43 -0800

I think they do a better job of connecting the dots than lots of folks do. They like Farrakan and they connect the dots of Malcolm X, Wright and Farrakan.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I don't know if that is true. If it is true, I would understand it
from the perspective that much of the world does not trust us, for
good historical reason, and, somehow, they perceive Obama to be
different, and even think that maybe, just maybe, he will try to do
better.