homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:17:23 -0400

But it might matter, James, it might. That's why I would rather see Obama than McCain, he at least gives reasonable lip service to the Constitution. We are not going to roll in the streets, we are too fat and complacent. The only way we might be salvageble is by law. Let the guy who is at least giving lip service to the Constitution appoint the next three people.