homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lift not thy Hands
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:48:13 -0500

On Apr 26, 2008, at 12:20 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

. . . it just surprises me
that so many people seemingly naively believe this, like the president
has any real power to change anything, . . .

That is a full stop for me. I once thought that. Then came Bush II. Do you still believe the president does not have real power, especially if his party controls the DC Whorehouse?