homestead - Re: [Homestead] We're all gonna die

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We're all gonna die
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:18:47 -0800

Gene, I think your coffee isn't working because you are into your second childhood and are now experiencing ADHD <g> They give Ritalin to kids, maybe coffee to second time arounder kids? <g>

Lynda, running and hiding before James starts ranting about there not being any ADHD <<eg>>
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

He's doing quite well for a youngster. Sort of a geezer-in-training.

Why, shucks, I remember when I was 55, I . . . .