homestead - Re: [Homestead] How would YOU spend 3 trillion dollars?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How would YOU spend 3 trillion dollars?
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:38:28 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:
This is not to say that I haven't been wondering for some time how we
manage to have an economy with no manufacturing base to speak of.

I don't have the time right now to research that, but I believe we still have a huge manufacturing base.

In my own field, the manufacturing base in the US is dependent on manufacturing in China. A lot of our raw materials are from China and India.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky