homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garlic--spring planting experiment

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garlic--spring planting experiment
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 08:08:43 -0400

I have zero experience with shooting a horse with a pellet gun. I'm sure it would work. It might make him gun-shy, though. Does she ride him or handle him at all, or is he just a lawn ornament? Making him gun shy is fine for your garlic but if it gets her killed out on a trail ride it might bum you out. If he's habitually getting out and eating away from home he just doesn't have enough to eat at home. Poor boy.