homestead - Re: [Homestead] Garlic--spring planting experiment

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Garlic--spring planting experiment
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:35:23 -0400

Don. Don. Don. *tsk* You can't go braggin' on recipes and then not SHARE them. : ) Please?

On Apr 4, 2008, at 9:02 PM, Don Bowen wrote:

What's not to like about garlic?
Nothing that I know of. When in LA my son takes me to an Armenian chicken
with the best garlic sauce. I have since made some here and it is as good
as the original. I have another garlic sauce recipe that I want to try. Te
more garlic the better.

Don Bowen KI6DIU