homestead - Re: [Homestead] A Question of Global Ethics? Morals?

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A Question of Global Ethics? Morals?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:13:50 EDT

Not to deprive the athletes - they deserve every accolade and all our praise
and respect - just don't hold these events someplace where our morals and
ethics are NOT respected. There are rewards and there are punishments. The
Chinese government deserves no rewards, especially economic ones. It is
wrong,
wrong, wrong to send these fine young people to a place that is only greedy
and
uncaring for their own suffering citizens. It flies in the face of the
morality we so respect in our own representatives.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

Home.