homestead - Re: [Homestead] Davis dork

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Davis dork
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:02:02 -0800

Well, I think he's fruit loops <g> Not to flog a dead horse, but the e-mails he sent me were just plain bizarre. Some were threats, some were obscene, some were forwarded spam AND some were links that agreed with what I had posted and he thought I'd like! Plus he forwarded private e-mails from conversations he was having with other folks!!!

Yup, just plain whippy! I think the man needs a keeper that monitors his computer time!!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I think someone did it to him. I just found this in my spam filter:

I HAVE NOT A CLUE WHO PUT ME ON THIS MESS

I HAVE RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM SOMEONE THAT SAYS I AM OFF THE LIST HOPE
IT IS CORRECT.

C. R. DAVIS
P.O. BOX 5129
ST. MARYS, GEORGIA 31558