homestead - Re: [Homestead] Davis dork

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Davis dork
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:11:01 -0700

On Mar 23, 2008, at 1:35 PM, tonitime AT juno.com wrote:

I just hate it when folk come along and litter our screens with this
filth.

Thanks to Marie, he is history. She told Lee and Lee unsubscribed him.

I can be seriously slow sometimes. Chris told me, and I suspect Marie knew this, that there are wackos out there who, just to show their power, like hackers and virus writers, subscribe people to mailing lists that they don't want to be on. So here I was thinking that this jerk was just being an a-hole because that's what he does, when in fact he may have wanted to be gone as badly as we wanted him gone. Marie said she though he was suffering. I now more fully understand what she meant.

All of which is no excuse for his language.