homestead - Re: [Homestead] Davis dork

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Davis dork
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:03:08 -0700

On Mar 23, 2008, at 10:25 PM, Lynda wrote:

What? The moron decided I owned the list or something?

Perhaps you wrote something that seemed authoritative.

Sorry, I think the guy's a raving loon!

I think someone did it to him. I just found this in my spam filter:

I HAVE NOT A CLUE WHO PUT ME ON THIS MESS

I HAVE RECEIVED A NOTICE FROM SOMEONE THAT SAYS I AM OFF THE LIST HOPE IT IS CORRECT.

C. R. DAVIS
P.O. BOX 5129
ST. MARYS, GEORGIA 31558