homestead - Re: [Homestead] Davis dork

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Davis dork
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:57:20 -0500

I think he was just very frustrated that nobody would take him off the
list. How he got on it without computer skills I have no idea, but he
must have guessed that if he sent nasty messages someone would have
him removed. He was sounding desperate toward the end. And he sent a
thank you note when he was removed.

Marie