homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cordless drill batteries

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cordless drill batteries
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 14:54:33 -0800

At 2/9/2008, you wrote:
I am a serious DeWalt fan. My first power tool was a DeWalt nine-inch
radial arm saw I bought 46-47 years ago.

I bought a little used DeWalt Radial Arm saw a couple of years ago. Due to reasons beyond the control of my clumsy hands the end of the motor housing broke. I found a parts saw on Craig's list for very cheap and when I picked it up is was almost as good as the other one so now I have one saw and enough spare parts to last a lifetime.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com