homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cordless drill batteries

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cordless drill batteries
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 13:03:34 -0800

At 2/9/2008, you wrote:
I have heard
good things about bosch cordless tools as well but have no experience with
them.

I have Bosch and Porter Cable. I have a Bosch 14.4V cordless drill with many years of heavy use including falling off a roof onto concrete. I also have a Bosch 28V set including circular saw and reciprocating saw. The drill has been no problem. The other set, the charger died and now one battery seems to be bad. On the Porter Cable one battery died soon after warranty. The replacement from http://www.sunnbattery.com/ has provided several years of service. I will be sending the Bosch battery there for repair soon.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com