homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moles

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moles
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:23:50 -0700

On Feb 8, 2008, at 7:59 AM, Marie McHarry wrote:

On Feb 8, 2008 8:33 AM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

Forgive me, to the tune of Witchy Woman, I am now thinking wooo hooo
wimpy womannn.

Be nice, Gene. Moles do have lovely soft coats. I haven't had the
opportunity to relocate one as the ones I find have been dug out and
murdered by the resident excavators, er, border collies.

How much do those border collies rent for? Can they train Aussies?