homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moles

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moles
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:59:40 -0600

On Feb 8, 2008 8:33 AM, Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

> Forgive me, to the tune of Witchy Woman, I am now thinking wooo hooo
> wimpy womannn.

Be nice, Gene. Moles do have lovely soft coats. I haven't had the
opportunity to relocate one as the ones I find have been dug out and
murdered by the resident excavators, er, border collies.

Years ago, to protect the asparagus bed, we planted castor beans
around it. The tomatoes did okay on their own.

Marie