homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rural Land Prices and Conditions

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rural Land Prices and Conditions
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 20:47:56 -0800

I'd say the stock market isn't listening to what the "party in power" is telling it!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Global and national economic conditions are much in the news. This
being an election year, the American economy will of course
again be rosied up by the party in power in an attempt to hang on to
that power. One should therefore read economic news as indication, not
fact. Things may well be worse than we are told. Or they might be
better.