homestead - Re: [Homestead] Food costs up sharply--order your seeds

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Food costs up sharply--order your seeds
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:48:42 -0600

I had made up a notebook of various seeds and seed companies, with their
on-line prices, and I've been getting my orders done online over the last
couple of weeks. I've noticed that even the prices of seeds have gone up
since December when I was first collecting the varieties and prices. Food is
getting more scarce as demands increase, so our garden is going to be much
larger this year, as I'm planning on doing a LOT of canning!

Gloria