homestead - [Homestead] Must Read

  • From: jmroll AT bellsouth.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Must Read
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:59:51 +0000

Subject: VERIFIED WITH SNOPES...THIS IS VERY SERIOUS & UNNERVING

VERIFIED WITH SNOPES...THIS IS VERY SERIOUS & UNNERVING
IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION REGULAR GAS WAS PRICED AT

$2.82 PER GALLON, NO CUSTOMERS, HOWEVER ACROSS THE STREET WHERE FUEL WAS

SELLING FOR $2.85 PER GALLON AND ALL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO

FUEL.

Have you noticed how the Citgo signs have disappeared in the past 7-8
Months? Very clever move by Chavez.But guess what CITGO IS CHANGING ITS

NAME...this is serious Americans...make sure you read.

">-------- NEWS FLASH -------<"

Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The

RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in

Venezuela, to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout

The Americas.

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for

Him.

It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has

Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed

At: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due

To the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of

Ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be

Used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms.He will start

Wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of

Revenue from his holdings.HE OWNS CITGO. This is a very important move

That everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO

U.S. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM "CITGO-CHAVEZ", HAVE STARTED TO

CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: "PETRO EXPRESS"

DO NOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS" EITHER!!! "PETRO EXPRESS" IS ALSO 100%

OWNED BY "CHAVEZ."

KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.

BOYCOTT >-------- "CITGO" AND "PETRO EXPRESS" ---------< BOYCOTT