homestead - Re: [Homestead] Southern California fires

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Southern California fires
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:51:42 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

No ... wait .... I was just kidding. It IS crowded here. Elbow to elbow, spaces are so small you have to go outside to change your mind .... yeah, that's the ticket ... crowded. CROWDED! Stay in California, don't come to the South!!

James

P.S. I lived for a number of years in Atlanta and its problems are not that it is in the South, but rather that it is a huge sprawling city. I haven't yet met a huge sprawling city anywhere that I liked, or even tolerated. </HTML>

I hate cities, period.
As someone who grew up and lived most of her life in that urban sprawl of Atlanta, I totally agree.

Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.