homestead - Re: [Homestead] Southern California fires

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Southern California fires
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:34:58 -0800

Actually, I contained myself <g> People who "find" religion and then don't practice the religion they find are WAY down on the social meter as far as I'm concerned. Ya know, somewhere below pond scum and a tad worse than cleaning up vomit! <<eg>>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "EarthNSky" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>>

Lynda wrote:
Geez, Don, what do you expect from a nutcake conservative that spent half
his "career" being an alcoholic and drug addict. His training for being a
journalist? NONE!

He's a wannabee Rush, Hannity and Savage. So, if it is California it must
be Eee Vill!

Jeez, Lynda, tell us what you really think about him..lol