homestead - Re: [Homestead] Southern California fires

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Southern California fires
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 22:03:01 -0700

At 10/22/2007 08:44 PM,EarthNSky wrote:
It seems to me that Southern California always has problems...mudslides,
fires, windstorms, earthquakes, lack of local water supplies, smog, etc.
ad nauseum. People want to live there though..go figure that one..

Bev
--

If I was FORCED to choose between the south's humid summers and the crowds, "mudslides, fires, windstorms, earthquakes, lack of local water supplies, smog, etc" of SoCal I'd pick SoCal. Really good weather down there.
FWIW The water situation in SoCal is better right now than Atlanta <G> and everything but the crowds & smog is a "once in awhile" maybe thing.

I've lived in both and WA is my choice (for now).

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA