homestead - Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:57:25 -0400

What's 5(l)?

5(l) Other activities essential to daily business.
5(m) Watering-in of pesticides and herbicides on turf.

As long as the pesticides can still be applied and watered in, then
everything is okay.

LOL, yeah..
Essential activities would include spraying veggies at the supermarket, mixing concrete for construction, watering plants at Home Depot, and filling the hottubs at RecWarehouse. :) At my place of work, water is used to spray onto the glue to cool it down as it travels on the belt..I guess that would fall into one of those categories, too. <sigh>

Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.