homestead - Re: [Homestead] Organic claims on trial

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Organic claims on trial
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 21:44:31 -0800

Even out here in "You Can't Get Here From There" our local little grocery stores has weekly specials on organic produce and the prices are always cheaper than the chemical specials.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "clhw" <clhw AT infoave.net>

And my environmental physician said one of his neighbors DRANK some poison
to prove there was nothing dangerous about it. Within hours, he was dead.

My "inside source" says the new colors for Walmart stores - green and brown
-- are to help promote their new image of having "organic" lines to sell.
My local grocery store is selling some organic lines, which are becoming
more and more numerous, at cheaper rates than the non-organic.