homestead - Re: [Homestead] Riot for Austerity! 90% Reduction Emissions Project

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Riot for Austerity! 90% Reduction Emissions Project
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:52:30 -0800

Or, maybe it could be taste! Anyone who has a lick of sense or a taste bud left in their mouths won't eat a store bought no-taste tomato if they can grow one and eat it fresh!

And when everyone has a few hundred acres each or live in a sustainable community where they have the ideal climate and can grow wheat and cane and cotton and all the other things one still has to buy, then we can do away with all petroleum eating machinery.

If one wants to look at *real* reality, instead of just p*ssing in the wind, then there are folks who are making smaller footprints. One can find exceptions to every rule. Not everyone on all the lists is growing the $239 tomato.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

I always think that maybe they are having fun. An odd thought but it could be.