homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shopping trip

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shopping trip
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 15:12:13 -0500

Gloria Morris wrote:
Yes, we are
Super Bowl watching heathens, can't break hubby's habit, but then
mine is watching the Tour de France.

Hey, Lisa, I watched the Super Bowl also, so count me amongst those heathens. I could not help myself, as Da Bears were in it, and I have
long loved Da Bears.

Heathen #3 steps forward...also pulled for Da Bears..have since Gayle
Sayers played...long time ago.. This year, for the first time, we had
no goodies for the Super Bowl...I usually fix wings and some nachos and
stuff like that..

Bev

--
EarthNSky Farm Somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting
OUR freedom. He's only 19, and his sub won't be back until 7/29/07.