homestead - Re: [Homestead] Geese

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Geese
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 09:33:52 -0800 (PST)

In our researching specialty crops that we might do on
our small acreage one suggestion made by a meat market
in Phx was organic dog food. That guy did good
business by grinding up, I guess the whole animal,
and selling that as organic. One advantage is being
able to use the term organic, he said, without having
to deal with expensive certification.
Van Dell

--- "Warren F. Smith"