homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anyone here bake for gifts??

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anyone here bake for gifts??
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:07:26 -0800

Tomorrow is German cookie day. Friday is fudge day. Saturday is divinity
day. Sunday is pies, pecan and, this year, individual pumpkin mousse that we are trying something new for a crust--sugar cookie dough baked in timbals, then we're going to turn them out and fill them with the mousse.

Monday we hand out the tins full of goodies.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <tonitime AT juno.com>

Out at our place, we get into a Holiday Baking Frenzy at Christmastime,
with so many beloveds to treat, and a low budget life. Do any of you
have such traditions? How many lbs. of butter do you go thru?!
What are your favorite goodies to give out?