homestead - Re: [Homestead] On Neighbor's Cats

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On Neighbor's Cats
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:19:18 -0800

Why give the dog the benefit of the darts and not the cats?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Personally, even if the neighbors were from hell, I would still voice concerns to them.

That said, I had a neighbors dog that kept doing his business in my yard every morning, when let out. After talking to the neighbor, and getting no action, I finally waited three mornings in a row, with my blowgun, and thumper darts. After three welts given just when taking his dump, the dog learned, and didn't use my yard anymore. 'Course, then somebody else had to deal with it ;-)

Cats, on the other hand, would suddenly be gone. No thumper darts for them...