homestead - Re: [Homestead] Schooling issues

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Schooling issues
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 13:44:38 -0800 (PST)

It isn't clear what you think is wrong with the public
schools or what you think the alternative would be or
what you base these opinions on.
So far I'm just hearing that "schools are bad and
anyone who thinks otherwise is just making excuses for
the status quo"
At this point I'm not even questioning that point of
view, but I haven't seen any evidence yet to
substantiate that.
Van dell