homestead - Re: [Homestead] Let them garden!

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw AT chilitech.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Let them garden!
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:07:15 -0500

I suspect that a lot of people define "food" as something you heat in the
microwave. If you actually have to prepare it...rice, potatoes, etc. (i.e.
the things 'low food security' people have lived on for centuries)...it's
not 'food'. Heaven forbid you should have to pull it out of the ground and
eat it.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA