homestead - Re: [Homestead] oil was:Political

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] oil was:Political
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:20:10 -0500

Thank you for the interesting dialogue, everyone. I read some about
Hubbert's Peak Oil theory earlier this year (believe that was the name), and
when I did, it gave me a severe stomachache thinking about what could be and
how it will shape my children and grandchildren's lives. I didn't sleep well
last night despite taking melatonin, woke up in the middle of the night
thinking about my oldest son's high school experience and...the whole Peak
Oil mess. Breathe in, breathe out.

Lisa