homestead - Re: [Homestead] Raising gas prices

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Raising gas prices
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:06:44 -0400

I filled my tank last night for $1.839, the same price I've paid for about
a month now at that particular Spinx station. That is for 87 octane with
ethanol added, and it is located at Honea Path, South Carolina.

The prices in Greenwood, Abbeville, Honea Path, Princeton, and Simpsonville
yesterday ranged from the $1.839 to $2.049 for the low octane. The price
has been creeping up for the last 4 weeks. No new spurt post-election.