homestead - [Homestead] Raising gas prices

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Raising gas prices
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 20:59:18 -0800

Did anyone else see gasoline prices start climbing the day after the election?
Tues afternoon it was 2.299/gal, had been that for almost a week. They had been slowly dropping.
Wed morning at about 545 they were up 3 cents a gallon, Wed afternoon (just after 4) they were up another 3 cents a gallon (6 cents total so far). This afternoon they were up another penny.

I scoffed at the idea of "them" lowering gas prices just to make things better before the election, now I find myself wondering.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA