homestead - Re: [Homestead] Goats and Hay

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Goats and Hay
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:55:57 -0400

On 10/20/06, SISU! <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
I gots lots to do today Rob, but I definitely have opinions on
this....don't buy the soy hay before I get a chance to weigh in! I'll
try to write more tonight...

I'll try to check in to read that. I can't find much on the web.
Especially when it comes to goats. I just know that most feed has
roasted or toasted soybeans. Supposed to change the amino acids or
something.

Rob