homestead - Re: [Homestead] Goats and Hay

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Goats and Hay
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:01:15 -0400

I gots lots to do today Rob, but I definitely have opinions on
this....don't buy the soy hay before I get a chance to weigh in! I'll
try to write more tonight...

Bev

sanrico AT highdesert.com wrote:

Thanks, Rob - I hope everyone posts responses - this is one of my
areas of interest, too. And, hopefully, some discussion on
cheesemaking will be included. Sandy