homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fwd: [Raogk-chat] fleas

  • From: "Wendy Gulliver" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fwd: [Raogk-chat] fleas
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 07:46:21 -0400

I know there is something in it you don't want, but I can't remember what (CRS). Does anyone else have this info?

Wendy

A number of goat owners that I have know swear by the stuff. I'm just
wondering about a decent source -- ya know, cheap and safe. What is
wrong with pool grade? (Not that I'm rushing out to get pool grade,
but I'm wondering what else is in it.)

Marie