homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fwd: [Raogk-chat] fleas

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fwd: [Raogk-chat] fleas
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 00:00:40 -0500

On 10/4/06, Wendy Gulliver <crazygardens AT verizon.net> wrote:
I used it when we had several cats and a dog in the
house. It does work. Try to keep it out of the animal's eyes.

A number of goat owners that I have know swear by the stuff. I'm just
wondering about a decent source -- ya know, cheap and safe. What is
wrong with pool grade? (Not that I'm rushing out to get pool grade,
but I'm wondering what else is in it.)

Marie