homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fwd: [Raogk-chat] fleas

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fwd: [Raogk-chat] fleas
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:04:13 -0500

I use a product that I bought a few years ago through an herbal
supplier. I wish I could remember where I got it, but I cannot. It is
called Herbal Shoo. It has a mixture of essential oils. You apply a
few drops of it to a cloth collar that the dog wears. I find it to be
quite effective. Wish I could point her to the source of this product,
but even if she cannot find this precise one, it may help her to know
that essential oil based herbal products are out there, and they work.
Gloria