homestead - [Homestead] Parasites, was Re: Fwd: [Raogk-chat] fleas

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Parasites, was Re: Fwd: [Raogk-chat] fleas
  • Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 00:16:09 -0400

Hi Wen,
This brings up something that I have always wondered about. I know intestinal parasites are common in some countries, mainly due to poor living conditions and contaminated drinking water. What I wonder is how prevalent it is in the US. It's something that very few people talk about other than mentioning children with pinworms. Surely the American variety of homo sapiens is not immune. Is there any data on this in the US?

Bev

Wendy Gulliver wrote:

I know people who use this on themselves for intestinal parasites.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky