homestead - Re: [Homestead] Info on Snakes

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Info on Snakes
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 06:43:36 -0500

Along the same subject, I now have two rattles as trophies of sorts...I
would like to do something with them but can't figure out what. My
first thought was to add them to my dreamcatcher, but I'm thinking there
must be something better I can do...anyone craft anything cool with
rattles? I would kind of like it to be like a charm of sorts, something
that would give me strength over the snake and make me mentally
fearless....any ideas?

Make ankle bracelets of them. When you walk you will sound like the biggest, baddest rattlesnake in the area. Which in fact you are.