homestead - Re: [Homestead] Info on Snakes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Info on Snakes
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:57:49 -0700 (PDT)

Bev:I would not dare to comment on the other ideas
(especially the substitute earrings). But I have
spent a good deal of time in the area of "Four
Courners" ( the largest Americican Indian
reservation that exixts) The D'Nai (translated -----
"The People") ---we call them Navahoj...... They
will not kill snakes and will not touch them if found
dead.

Hopi's are similar... You are not an Indian ; do as
you please (Re: the Dreamcatcher). I was simply
trying to make a light comment while I ccould still
read today.

Now go chase that snake with your garden hoe...as
always .... bobford-